Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Subscribe to Library News
Sign up now to receive regular email alerts of new publications and Library activities. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Various hygiene measures have been introduced to ensure the safety of both staff and patrons :
- Maximum 12 people in the Library at anytime. You may be required to queue before entry
- Physical distancing of at least 1,5 m at all times
- Maximum 1 person at a time between the shelves
- Reduced availability of public workstations and study tables - special signage has been used to indicate whether a particular workstation is ready for use or has recently been used and is waiting to be cleaned
- Seating has been reduced
- Please wear face covering and sanitize your hands upon entry. A hand sanitizer is available at the front desk.
Unfortunately, the Multimedia Library will remain closed to all external visitors until further notice.
Start Your Search
Search for books and articles in the Library Catalog
Tip: enter keywords from the title, author or subject
EBSCOHost Research Databases contain thousands of full text journals, abstracted articles and more.
Search for print and electronic journals subscribed by the Library
NEW! The 2020 Secretary General's Annual Report is out!
On 16 March 2021, Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg released his Annual Report for 2020.
It covers NATO’s work and achievements throughout the year, including efforts to ensure the health crisis did not become a security crisis, and preparations under the NATO 2030 initiative to future-proof the Alliance.
For those who want to know more about NATO but are not sure where to begin, this guide contains reading recommendations and some quick links.